Ballicorporation.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our members and users of its website and services online. This policy sets out to let you know how we collect, store, use, and protect your personal information.
The information we collect will depend on how you use Ballicorporation.com website. When you visit our site, we collect your protocol address (IP address), browser type and version of it, geographical location, operation system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, and search terms.
We may collect any information you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and subscribing to our website services, email notifications and or newsletters in such placing comments, or feedback on any section of our website.
We may collect personal information relating to any transactions including purchase of goods you make on,in our website. We may collect your name, email address, contact information, business information, credit card details, and other transactional information you provide to us to facilitate your business service. We will use this information to better tailor and personalize our service and communication with you both online and offline.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website and use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date. We use Analytics software to analyze the use of this website. Analytics software generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. We will store this information. Our advertisers,payment services providers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies.
Using your personal information
- Administer the website.
- Create solution or marketing services.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send to you goods purchased or supply services via the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To a purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International data transfers
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall- protected) computers and on secure services including but not limited to Yahoo or Google Documents and other related secure services such as Yahoo or Google Calendar and Yahoo or Google Mail.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- The payment of a fee.
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party and members websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let know us know if your personal information need to corrected or updated.